Turn to Gormish Chiropractic & Rehabilitation for ...
- a gentle, natural, non-surgical, and highly effective way to attain spinal health and spinal pain relief
- personalized chiropractic care
- a complete in-office spinal examination, expert diagnosis, and comprehensive treatment for low back pain, stenosis, disc herniation, neck, arm, and leg pain, and other conditions
- a chiropractic physician staff well-trained in the uses of the spine, the conditions that may affect its health, and the treatment that offers the best chance of regaining the quality of life you once appreciated
- counseling on at-home care, including recommendations on nutrition, the use of support belts, and exercise
Our aim is to see you enjoying life as pain-free as possible and experiencing the quality of life you desire. To find out more about the chiropractic care Hastings, Pennsylvania-area residents have come to expect from us, contact Gormish Chiropractic & Rehabilitation today.
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER
page. Content is reviewed by Dr. James M. Cox I